Hi, I pray that my divorce gets ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my husband stop and cancel divorce and restore our marriage. I pray that mother in law stop instigating him to divorce. I'm asking God to bless me for permanent job that I can do it. I Pray that we can finish how we were building. I'm that my kids support me during this difficult...
Replies
9
Views
161
Jesus Grant me Peace and My divorce and my citizenship in JESUS name also need to adopt 4 kittens asap I have been asking you for a while. I cannot keep any animals thank you amen.
Replies
12
Views
303
i pray for my divorce to go smooth and my ### to be granted in JESUS Thank you amen
Replies
11
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom