Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter jidealexander
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jidealexander

Guest
I ask and pray that everyone's prayers be answered and that God's Divine WILL BE DONE FOR THEM. I also ask/pray that all of my bills, my spouse's bills and our families' bills are paid off in full real soon and that we get a big financial breakthrough and come into a lot of money. In Jesus' name Amen. God bless and thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD today i ask for help i got lot of debt please help me sell my products so i can pay debts and monthly bills i ask in the name of jesus christ amen
Replies
12
Views
265
My mom died last year. Her birthday is next week. As the date approaches, I feel more depressed and defeated. I have no money to pay my bills and I am increasingly finding it hard to just get through the day. I need help. I feel like no one cares about me. Its a sick, hollow feeling that I can't...
Replies
13
Views
191
Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom