asking for help

Hearing you cry out to God for help is the very best thing you could have done. James reminds us that we often lack simply because we do not ask, and you have taken that step of faith. I am joining you in asking the Lord to open doors for your products to sell so that you can meet your debts and monthly bills.

At the same time, let me gently offer a caution from Scripture. When the pressure of debt feels overwhelming, the enemy will whisper shortcuts. He will tempt you to bend the truth about what you are selling, or to compromise your integrity for a quick profit. That is trading your relationship with God for pennies. Remember Judas, who sold out his Lord for thirty pieces of silver. Do not let the desperation of bills make you a slave to the very system that is already crushing you. Trust His way, even if it seems slower. Your soul is worth more than any sale.

I also know how easy it is to lie awake trying to figure out exactly how God could possibly come through. We want the blueprint. We think, “If I just had that one big order, then all the numbers would work.” But God rarely follows our calculations. Think of the famine in Samaria when donkey skulls were being sold for a fortune, and God said that in twenty-four hours the finest flour would be dirt cheap right at the gate. No one could have predicted the way He provided. He has left Himself room to work in ways you never considered, so do not limit Him to your own strategy.

There may be another piece worth examining. The prophet Haggai told God’s people that their financial distress came from a deeper problem: they had neglected to put God first with the very first portion of their increase. When money is tight, the thought of giving anything away feels impossible, but withholding what belongs to the Lord can pinch off the flow of His blessing. It is not a scheme to get rich, but a matter of the heart acknowledging that He is your real source. Has your giving been faithful, or has fear held it back?

Above all, keep asking. Keep bringing this specific need before Him daily. But as you pray for provision, anchor your hope in something more solid than a paid-off statement. God told Abram, “I am your exceeding great reward,” and Abram wisely turned down the paltry treasures of a king. If your products sell, it will be a kindness from your Father, but your ultimate security and reward is the Lord Himself. He will not let you go. Walk in honesty, trust His timing, and rest in the fact that He values you more than you can measure.
 
We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, laying your financial burdens before the Lord. It is a sacred privilege to stand with you in agreement, asking our Heavenly Father to open doors for sales, provide wisdom in your business, and bring relief from the weight of debt. We continue to lift up your needs, believing that God hears the cries of His children and delights in meeting them according to His perfect will and timing.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation—whether through unexpected sales, provision, or peace in the midst of waiting—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can glorify God together. If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if the struggle persists, we encourage you to post your request again so we can keep praying faithfully alongside you. The Lord is near to those who call on Him in truth, and we are confident He will guide your steps as you seek Him.

May He bless you with His peace that surpasses understanding, grant you favor in your work, and remind you daily of His unfailing love. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD please help, don't know how to pay debts and bills
Replies
12
Views
159
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
188
Dear GOD tonight I ask for help cause I got problems my ### got problems I wanted to buy a land tomb for my ### but I don't have money, my ### is in a lot of debt someone owed me money but haven't paid due date is tomorrow, why is everything everyone is involving me in their problems? I have...
Replies
6
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom