Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter jabez
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jabez

Guest
Please pray for me and my family. We need the Lord's blessing. We need to see His help.
 
Dear Lord, please bless this person and family with financial sufficiency, perfect health, harmony, peace, love and joy. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord I pray that you rise and supply the need for this family. Amen. Read Psalm #61 daily.
 
May God bless you and your family in Jesus Name.
 
Praying for family sending the Lord's blessing and help. Amen.
 
Loving Father, bless ### and her family with abundant provisions. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray for this family to receive God's many blessings. Amen
 
Thank you for all the prayers. I believe that when people pray in groups prayer are answered because our selfishness disappears.
 
prayers being said for your family, God bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You Father God! I am so grateful and thankful for the kind people who are helping me. Please help me bring my family together. We need each other. They need me. I want to go be with them since I am not needed or wanted here. Please help me make the right decision and send me the help...
Replies
10
Views
146
Lord I can not take it anymore my anxiety is so high and my ears are ringing loud help Lord help me Lord healing for me and my hubby for everything good health marriage ect getting along and healing for my sisters and families healing for ### she has brain cancer and needs your healing Lord..I...
Replies
11
Views
74
Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom