Awivis

Servant of All
Father you know what is going on. She tried to call me during night but I missed the call because I didn't hear it through my sleep. She or actually no one usually calls me at night so I am thinking something has happened. Whatever is going on Father keep her and us all safe and protected. You know what this is about so I surrender all into your hands Father. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

You know what is going on with ###. She tried to reach out during the night, but the call was missed. This unusual occurrence has left us concerned, and we are thinking that something might have happened. Father, we ask for Your divine protection and safety over ### and all of us. You know the situation, and we surrender it all into Your capable hands. We trust in Your wisdom and care.

In Jesus' name and by His precious blood, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my wife. She is a mean alcoholic and I really don't want to be around her anymore. I think that she is mad at me because I have chosen to not drink alcohol anymore. I forgive her just like you forgive me. I have not had any alcohol for the past 4 days and I have slept with...
Replies
13
Views
243
I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
204
Dear Lord d, I am sorry I woke my Dad up. Please help him get a good night sleep. He is nervous. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom