Thank you, my prayer hasn’t been answered yet, but probably because I haven’t been patient. I know God is faithful, so I’m going to hang in there and keep praying for others. And hope in God’s time and as I become more obedient my obsessive mind behaviors will stop and I will continue to let the Lord work in me to change. But, I think the communication issues in my family are improving, so I guess there is a praise. Thank you, for your prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God help us with the problem that we are having and in our lives so that he can help us restore them back to normal. God help us to be focused and keep irrelevant things out of mind and keep our minds away from distractions and fix bad and wrong habits.
Replies
9
Views
115
i'm trying to help a patient get a medicine (unavailable from pharmacies) that was prescribed by a doctor abroad, the person has now run out of capsules, and needs to get a medical appointment quickly; may God help, in Jesus Name. Also for peace further a delicate conversation with a relative...
Replies
10
Views
157
Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make me healthy without any illness everyday and every moment, help me with all my work difficult, forgive all my debts and guilty, and make my heart and body clean, and assit my work ,help my work all goes well all the...
Replies
9
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,337
Messages
16,787,235
Members
648,904
Latest member
Syluerlurtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom