Father keep her safe. Keep her safe from harm and let her commit to the therapy she finally has agreed to go. Let her remember good things between us. Today I surrender all this in your hands Father. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hi everyone, I desperately need your prayers for me , please pray to our lord Jesus Christ, my daughter has been not ok mentally and physically since dating her ex bf who got her on drugs , everyday is a battle, I hide in my room not knowing what’s next , her constant yelling and screaming and...
It's been ### years of ups & downs with meds for our Autistic son & honestly I'm just done. We never get more than a few months of peace. We were doing just really well from January until ### weeks ago when Summer anxiety started & it's just awful. I can't do another Summer like last I just...
Today not good day. My mum ### is being difficult. She was strict before but getting worse. Her mental health and memories are not good either. Things like smell drive her real crazy, for example, a near empty garbage many times is treated like a full one. I made a mistake, due to a...