Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I desperately need your prayers for me , please pray to our lord Jesus Christ, my daughter has been not ok mentally and physically since dating her ex bf who got her on drugs , everyday is a battle, I hide in my room not knowing what’s next , her constant yelling and screaming and...
Replies
15
Views
156
It's been ### years of ups & downs with meds for our Autistic son & honestly I'm just done. We never get more than a few months of peace. We were doing just really well from January until ### weeks ago when Summer anxiety started & it's just awful. I can't do another Summer like last I just...
Replies
7
Views
83
Today not good day. My mum ### is being difficult. She was strict before but getting worse. Her mental health and memories are not good either. Things like smell drive her real crazy, for example, a near empty garbage many times is treated like a full one. I made a mistake, due to a...
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom