Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been facing retaliation for calling code enforcement and other government agencies on the property owner and property management. They have owned a property that is not permitted, and the property owner received a violation from code enforcement. The property management has been...
Replies
13
Views
240
I appreciate the prayers and strong words of encouragement, it's had me in tears, since I have no home church anymore. I went to court to motion for a new trial, and because my case is in the appeals department, the judge denied it, but the look on the opposing party, the attorney had a smile on...
Replies
7
Views
144
Please pray that God will provide wisdom and direction in finding a trustworthy attorney to assist with a probate matter. I am seeking someone who will handle the process with honesty, compassion, and efficiency. May the Lord open the right doors and lead me to the person best suited to help...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom