Help

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father, please rest your hand upon her restoring her completely~we give you thanks and praise for hearing our prayers and blessings you provide in Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mind has turned against me. Three weeks ago, to the day, I felt a powerful energy but since that day I cannot close my eyes without being tormented. I need prayer, ### years and I have never experienced anything like this. Then today I received a call my mother is intubated and on life...
Replies
13
Views
219
Pray for me. ###. ###. ###. Old lady. Not a child. My husband left me. Ghosted. I drank alcohol. Got fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. I need prayers. I’m in trouble.
Replies
8
Views
110
I keep thinking about the fact that my mother passed away nine months ago. Ever since then, all the people who claimed they loved her have stopped talking to me, even though she helped them get their immigration papers and supported them in so many ways. People only seemed to use my mother...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom