Help

Karannoth

Disciple of Prayer
My mom had a cardiac arrest, she is on life support still... She will open her eyes.. but the doctor's don't know if she will ever be conscious. I'm praying hard for the good Lord to heal her and help her wake up. Please Lord
 
My Lord help and heal this ### of her heart and help her be conscious soon, we Praise You Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mind has turned against me. Three weeks ago, to the day, I felt a powerful energy but since that day I cannot close my eyes without being tormented. I need prayer, ### years and I have never experienced anything like this. Then today I received a call my mother is intubated and on life...
Replies
13
Views
218
Pray for me. ###. ###. ###. Old lady. Not a child. My husband left me. Ghosted. I drank alcohol. Got fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. I need prayers. I’m in trouble.
Replies
8
Views
109
I keep thinking about the fact that my mother passed away nine months ago. Ever since then, all the people who claimed they loved her have stopped talking to me, even though she helped them get their immigration papers and supported them in so many ways. People only seemed to use my mother...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom