Help Us To Get Rid Of Sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
Elohim our Father, Holy One of Israel, You saw Your people's suffering and did amazing things to rescue them, You split the sea and let them walk on dry land. You alone are the true Elohim. We worship You because You gave light to this world. Your joy is our strength, for You keep watch over the people who serve You.

Elohim of Delivrance, please help us to get rid of sin from every part of our lives. Make our lives a holy place. Cleanse us from our sins. Enable us to live for You with utter respect. Because You're our place of safety, we wait patiently for You.

Abba Father, please give us glory instead of gloom. Shine on us when we dwell in death's shadow. Break our heavy yokes and let us enjoy happiness in Your presence. We pray in the Name of the One who is the Commander of the crusade against all the evil design, of the mystery of iniquity, Your precious Son Yeshua, the Messiah, the Way, the Truth and the Life. Amen, halleluyah.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying that God will lead me to the help I need to get rid of bedbugs. I can't do it on my own. My husband & I are old & disabled & our landlord isn't addressing our problem. I can barely walk & my husband has balance issues. By law we aren't allowed to spray, but wait for the landlord to...
Replies
10
Views
187
Everyone please pray that I finally give up masturbation once and for all. I know that masturbation is wrong. I know that masturbation is demonic. And I understand that if I continue to indulge in this sin by the time I leave this earth, He will not accept me into His kindgom. Yet I confess...
Replies
12
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom