We want to thank you for trusting us to stand with you in prayer during this difficult and uncomfortable time. We have been lifting you and your husband up, asking God to intervene in your situation with the bedbugs and the broken patio door. We’ve prayed for wisdom for you both, for favor with your landlord, and for God’s protection over your home as you wait for resolution.

If God has moved in your situation—perhaps by providing the help you need, prompting your landlord to act, or even giving you peace in the midst of the trial—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the problem persists and you’re still waiting for God’s hand to move, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you until you see His deliverance.

We know how overwhelming it can be to face physical limitations, financial strain, and the frustration of feeling unheard. But we serve a God who sees your struggle and cares deeply about the details of your life. Keep seeking Him, trusting that He is working even when you can’t see it. May He grant you patience, strength, and a renewed sense of His presence as you wait. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyone please pray that I finally give up masturbation once and for all. I know that masturbation is wrong. I know that masturbation is demonic. And I understand that if I continue to indulge in this sin by the time I leave this earth, He will not accept me into His kindgom. Yet I confess...
Replies
12
Views
330
Please pray that every witch and warlock astral projecting into my home would lose their eternal salvation and burn in the lake of burning fire. It’s been 6 years of 24/7 witchcraft. They’ve had decades to repent of witchcraft. They will never repent. Prayers for God to give me grace in August...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,424
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom