Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Things went wrong. My mum ### made threats and called me ugly. I cried. She was mean to my dad too. She complains too much. She is mentally ill; worried about what will happen next. Hope to go to church and few other places. Hope my dad ### gets well enough to do things and remembers things.
Replies
7
Views
104
a few minutes ago i asked for prayer concerning my documents for rent arrears. I wanted to add that the city caught the landlord filing inaccurate records regarding the apartment complex and this ties into the unauthorized billing practices that I mentioned in the previous post. I looked back...
Replies
9
Views
110
Currently cannot afford enough money to eat correctly and I just turned ### not enough money for a car or college and I've always been able to sing but recently haven't been able to sing or even talk due to lpr and lots of terrible events have been happening financial issues as well my father...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom