Help on uncertainties

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I place the uncertainty of my workplace in your hands. Please turn every uncertainty into a positive outcome for me. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
184
I just wanna share here on what's going on my mind, recently. I saw a job post, position in aviation industry and immediately took my attention. I submitted my resume thru their website seconds after discovering the hiring post. Now, I'm still waiting for an invitation for initial interview and...
Replies
11
Views
153
Please pray for me, for I am anxious of the job uncertainties that are present right now, I am worried about being laid off, as sales in my company are also lagging. I have been trying to apply for jobs outside, but so far nothing is materialising. I am so worried of being unemployed and not...
Replies
6
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom