Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Brother/Sister in Christ,

My life has been a struggle..I suffer from personality issues....every day I struggle to think and feel.. makes my life hell..in study..or work..or relationships..same way I struggle to form a relationship with God..struggle with communication..concentration..it's more complicated..than I can explain..

I am unable to feel my individuality..feel all hollow..unable to understand people's feelings...feel so disconnected..from everything

I am ### yr old now.. unable to make decisions..I need to make a decision..regarding marriage..I have let go of many marriage proposals.. because of all these problems..inability to know what I want..inability to see things clearly..inability to take a decision...

I have no self-confidence..low self-worth..inability to feel joy or laugh..inability to communicate..thoughts feel stuck..I feel blank..all the time

I am done with this life..as I have no hope..as my ability to progress spiritually is also not working..

Please help me live....I don't want to kill myself

Yours sincerely
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Family Prayer: Please pray for your family.
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i am not happy with the negative energy that is arround me with ### I pray to move out of here. Thank you Please approve me with my Divorce completely Thank you show me love amen
Replies
12
Views
163
father help me in life help me with homework help me with guitar playing in JESUS name amen
Replies
7
Views
183
Dear God please help me get my proposal done correctly and on time today. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me to not drink alcohol when I get home from work today. Please forgive me for drinking alcohol over the weekend...
Replies
17
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,026
Messages
16,783,474
Members
648,591
Latest member
Swouroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom