All praises to Him, and to everyone who prayed fervently with me thank you so much. I confirm I am not pregnant. God answered our plea. 💖🙏🏻
 
All praises to Him for answering my prayer. Thank you so much to everyone who fervently prayed with me. ❤️🙏
 
All praises to Him for answering my prayer. Thank you so much to everyone who fervently prayed with me. ❤️🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
136
asking for orayers for my children protection and healing from sickness. we have been sick one after another, their body is still young to bear all the medicine i pray for God’s healing power over them and asking for jesus’ guidance and protectiin over them . i dont know why we always get sick ...
Replies
8
Views
302
Please pray for me and my children. We have been going through a difficult season of illness, and I am now unwell too. I pray that by God’s grace and His healing hand, I recover quickly so I can continue caring for my children. Please also pray for complete healing, strength, and God’s...
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom