Hello There Please pray for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cat, who is going through a very difficult medical situation. He has a ureteral stone that is causing an obstruction and affecting his kidney. We are doing everything we can medically, but I am very afraid of losing him. I am asking God for a miracle. Please pray that the...
Replies
12
Views
154
Hello, I am ### years old female nurse. And i was with my high school bf for ### years.. after we turned ### we brokeup.. I was single till I turned ###. I decided to give love a chance again I started dating another man, he was very sweet, hardworking, however with time. This year in April ###...
Replies
10
Views
197
Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom