Hello, please pray for healing for my ###.

Hello, please pray for healing for my throat and lungs I choked on cake tonight and I feel like it still in my throat, thank you.
Don't worry. Be in believe with JESUS CHRIST. When you are in pain remember that because of HIM, because of hanging on CROSS JESUS CHRIST delivered all of us from pain, any kind of suffering.
I pray for you honestly 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will heal and give ### and full recovery. Please pray that God will help me give ### her medication right now without her fighting or spitting it out. Please pray that God will allow her to eat this treat with her meds and that I dont have to pry her mouth open and jam it...
Replies
12
Views
213
Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
100
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can't see a specialist until ###. Please pray that this is NOT cancer and is something that can be treated. ### has quit...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,128
Messages
16,784,611
Members
648,704
Latest member
Hoanoeraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom