Hello family. I have a concerning private ###.

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Praying with you and for you in Jesus' mighty name.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God - Philippians 4:6
Amen @###
Praying with you and for you in Jesus' mighty name.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God - Philippians 4:6
 
Hello family. I have a concerning private issue that I would like to be prayed for. For the past 4 days, I have been unable to get an erection and it's really worrying. Please pray for me to get back to normal as soon as possible😔😔
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
229
Hello Family, I have a debt of about ### and the debtors are not patient any more. Please pray for a door of finances to be opened up for me and that my debtors will be patient as well. Thank you
Replies
16
Views
738
Hello Family. I wanted to have a productive life and to settle down years ago but it has still not happened. Have prayed and prayed but I have not received the desires of my heart. I'm ### now and I feel very anxious. I have a lonely life. The Bible says we shouldn't be anxious but it's soo easy...
Replies
11
Views
548
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom