Heavenly father I come to you for ...

Monalisa Manase

Prayer Partner
Heavenly father I come to you for your mercy and favor, my God please am asking bless me and my husband with a baby please father in heaven give us another chance my father, hear oh God our prayers look in favor at our pain hear and act do not delay for we bear your name in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
157
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
116
almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom