heavenly father I come to ask for blessing ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrod

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father I come to ask for blessing ### with blessings in school, I ask for blessing her with coming to believe that you Lord will bless her with ### to be together, I ask for blessing her with the money she needs for her phone, I ask for blessing ### with a place to live soon, today would be great thank you in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me, cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, in Jesus' name.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
155
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
115
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 9:12 : King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for; he gave her more than she had brought to him. Then she left and returned with her retinue to her own country. A Prayer Inspired by 2 Chronicles 9:12...
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom