Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for ...

Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for those affected by the tornadoes in ### Friday night. Please comfort these people, heal those who were injured, and please keep everyone safe while cleaning up the mess. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for those affected by the tornadoes in ### Friday night. Please comfort these people, heal those who were injured, and please keep everyone safe while cleaning up the mess. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
praying
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! This morning, I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have...
Replies
9
Views
229
Please pray in Jesus' name based on this verse. Luke 9:24 states: "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it." (ESV) Please pray that the landlord will give his life to our Lord Jesus, so that he will not lose it. Lord Jesus we believe...
Replies
8
Views
205
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for ### and her bathroom faucet to be fixed and work well. ### and what is bothering her foot to be swollen. And ### to get all the paperwork done and in order she needs to have done for her family. Please be with them in their needs and help them with all...
Replies
12
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom