Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InGOD1trust

Guest
Lord please bless me with better health, I know I have been led astray from your righteous path time and time again and I ask for strength in my faith in you and bless all those who have come to you and our ###, and those in the dark to find you, in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Whatever barren situation you are in, rejoice and tell God, “Father, because of the sacrifice of Your Son, I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. You have already given me everything. So I am going to act like it is so and rejoice!”
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this person to build faith in you and stay in your path forever. Help ### and ### and guide in the right path.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Father,
Thank You for Your Son Jesus, who is the light of the world. We live in a fallen and darkened world and I am so thankful that as the time draws nearer and nearer to Jesus return for His own, You are clearly drawing more and more people to Him. He alone is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to You but by Jesus. (John 14:6)
Bless ###, for he has put his trust in You. Flood his soul with Your spirit, strengthen him in Your Word. Help him to grow in the knowledge of You and in the knowledge of Christ. With all my faith and hope in Jesus I ask that the healing that has already been purchased for ### by Christ at the Cross be applied to him. (Isaiah 53:5). Open the floodgates of Heaven over him and abundantly oversupply for his every need. Bring into his life good Christian friends who will encourage him and help him to grow in his faith. Lead him to a Church Body of Your choosing that he may hear Your Word and grow even more in faith. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Lord help this person to return to faith and praise your Holy name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this request Lord. May you place your hand on their heart and lead them like you so often do for your sheep.

In your mercifulo and gracious name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with my daughter ### in my heart. You know her completely her struggles, her pain, her dreams, her fears, and the path You have planned for her. Lord, above everything else, I pray for her complete healing and good health. Bring peace to her mind, stability to...
Replies
6
Views
106
I have so many health problems that have been plaguing me for months. Every time it seems like something might be getting better, something horrible happens & I'm back to square one. I try not to have doubts or feel like God is just punishing me, but it's hard. I need help. I can't do this for...
Replies
13
Views
130
Dear Jesus,please help my ### who are facing a serious health challenge-especially my ###,hes got diagnosed with cancer and my ### aswell, it really hurts me to see them suffer like this all their life they have been working very hard pulling with other jobs aswell to help out other people...
Replies
10
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom