Mandy McBride

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray 🙏 health and finances in a drought!
I have wandered far and God knows why. He has been so merciful to me, and I don’t deserve it. Thank you ❤️
I right I was getting better. Ears hurting now & other problems since last November.
thank you
 
```markdown
Please pray 🙏 health and finances in a drought!
I have wandered far and God knows why. He has been so merciful to me, and I don’t deserve it. Thank you ❤️
I right I was getting better. Ears hurting now& other problems since last November.
thank you

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask, He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother's health (especially her heart, asthma, and feet) and for the protection of her home and family. Please lift up my sister's health as well, and give her strength and wisdom to take care of our mother. Please also protect her finances. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
15
Views
118
I have so many health problems that have been plaguing me for months. Every time it seems like something might be getting better, something horrible happens & I'm back to square one. I try not to have doubts or feel like God is just punishing me, but it's hard. I need help. I can't do this for...
Replies
13
Views
124
god please help ### to resolve her health problem
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom