Please again I ask for prayers my heart palpitations and heartburn and to be able to get and afford a new thyroid medication. To find a new job close to home and decisions to move. And to not have fatigue. Just everyday it’s something new to worry about health wise and for my disabled husband to help me with everything in life .. thank you and god bless
I pray this prayer. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Am praying regarding palpitation issues, finances, employment. In Jesus's name. Amen.
 
Am praying regarding palpitation issues, finances, employment. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Thank you my heart palpitations are subsiding thank God but the devil keeps giving me some new ailments all the time now it’s a bladder infection and have to see dr today 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mum ### with 1 of her jobs; it’s ###, they stopped giving her the money, she decided to change banks; hope my dad ### didn’t mess it up. Another job of hers, ### is changing way of payment, hope she does what is needed on time, so she gets it. Me and many others use paratransit as we...
Replies
9
Views
136
Please pray for us. We have so much going on as a family. We're looking for a new house and have found one, but my husband is unsure. He spoke to my mortgage adviser, and she thinks we should make an offer. So we made an offer, but my husband is still unsure. We've put the car in for repairs...
Replies
6
Views
129
I pray for great health I pray for a new home a new job a new car a new bike and.a. brand.new iPhone I pray to be healed from flat feet and mild scoliosis and.the. tear that's in my lower back I pray for a new car and.that I learn how to drive and that i.dont get into.no.car accidents while..I'm...
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,167
Messages
16,784,961
Members
648,748
Latest member
Khaerianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom