Please keep me in prayers for my health, heart, and my breathing. I'm not in the best health, but pray for complete recovery and restoration and that I'm able to find a house soon. Amen. I also experience chest pain around my heart and palpitations.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen

Please keep me in prayers for my health, heart, and my breathing. I'm not in the best health, but pray for complete recovery and restoration and that I'm able to find a house soon amen. I also experience chest pain around my heart and palpitations.
 
Please keep me in prayers for my health heart and my breathing im not in the best health but pray for complete recovery and restoration and that im able to find a house soon amen i also experience chest pain around my heart and palpitations
Dear LORD, We pray for ### to protect him and help him heal and give peace in his life. In Jesus name we pray AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ###’s health. For a miraculous recovery/turnaround. For his lungs to get stronger, his breathing to become normal & for his health to be restored completely. Thank you. God bless you all.
Replies
11
Views
204
Prayer for complete healing (breathing) , restoration and good health for my sister ### and mum ### (muscle and nerves) . May they experience renewed strength, comfort and full recovery. Please pray for a clear and reassuring bowel screening result for my mum , and for continued physical and...
Replies
9
Views
126
I am requesting prayers for my daughter ###. She is scheduled for surgery on October ###. We have been doing endless testing all summer and she received abnormal results with every test. Please pray that the surgery goes well, she is finally able to breath fully and has no more ongoing heart...
Replies
16
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom