Health problems

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am requesting prayer for a series of various health problems I have. Nothing is getting better, they keep stacking up, new one after new one. In Jesus's name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
20
For Jesus to heal my body from my woman problems and my allergies and personal other things he knows that I've told him. Thank you all for your prayers.
Replies
10
Views
124
Please pray for my ### who has mental health problems. I really need prayers for her as she is getting worse. I am really scared of her when she is like this and I dread waking up every morning. I am so overwhelmed and drained at the moment and can hardly function myself. Please pray that she...
Replies
13
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,362
Messages
16,787,456
Members
648,943
Latest member
Keatariorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom