Healing

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for healing and comfort during your time of illness. It was our honor to lift you and your concerns before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to bring peace to your heart and restoration to your body. We prayed that whatever you were facing would be nothing serious, and that you would feel His presence surrounding you, especially as you were alone.

If the Lord has answered our prayers and you are now feeling better, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, you are still awaiting His healing touch, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue standing in agreement with you, lifting your needs before the throne of grace.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and comfort as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you feel His love and strength in every moment, and we ask all these things in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayer please. I'm not feeling real well and would love if you all would pray that it's nothing serious. I had a very busy day today and am hoping that I over did it. I appreciate it so much. In Jesus precious name I ask this. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
230
Hi, this tine I have a prayer request fir myself. I am going for an ### appointment tomorrow, because doctors suspect I have either ### or ### of the central head. Please pray for my healing and that the scans will show nothing serious. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
152
I'd like to ask for prayer please. I'm feeling really sick tonight. Your prayers always help so much. I so appreciate it. Asking in Jesus precious name.
Replies
17
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,049
Members
648,643
Latest member
Cheor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom