Healing

I prayed for new strength to you in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD thank you for everything , tonight I ask for healing cause I am sick , please heal me I am tired , I am sorry
Replies
14
Views
478
Epilepsy episodes that happen every few months now I am tired of it I can't do it anymore it makes my life like a burden, I want this gone forever, I want God to heal me entirely from it.
Replies
9
Views
128
Please pray Lord rebuke this bad dreams been feeling so tired lately in this heat and for pain and issues on my right arm, shoulder and legs. Please pray that the Lord will be gracious and heal them fully. Thank you and God Bless you all for your kind and faithful prayers for me and other...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom