Luxish

Servant of All
Hi All,

Please pray for my sister ###, her permacathode which is used for dialysis has been broken yesterday due to which her dialysis was not continued. Tomorrow, doctors are going to put another machine ### where they are not going to give anesthetia which is very painful. Please pray for my sister's recovery, she should be strong enough, she should not cry, she should not have pains. Please arrange us for money also in another 2 days another operation of permacathode. Please God, please save her, permacathode flow to be in good condition and normal. She has 2 children, please please pray for her, without permacathode dialysis is tough. Please God, please pray for my sister.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, This is to inform you that my office colleague, ###, is going through an extremely difficult time with his ###-year-old daughter, ###. Contact Number - ###/ ###🙏 ### has been diagnosed with ###, which has unfortunately spread to multiple parts of her body, including the ###, ###, ###...
Replies
13
Views
381
Urgent Prayer Request 🙏 Please pray for a ###-year-old girl, ###, who has been missing since August ###. Please pray that God protects her wherever she is, keeps her safe from all harm, reveals her location, guides the people searching for her, and brings her safely back to her family very soon...
Replies
9
Views
101
O GOD ALMIGHTY, I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS RECEIVED. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOU O GOD. I AM SORRY FOR ALL MY SINS. I BLESS YOUR NAME. I LOVE YOU O GOD. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. LORD, I PRAY FOR THE FF: 1. I PRAY THAT MY MOTHER IN CANADA IS IN GOOD CONDITION. PLEASE GRANT HER COMFORT AND GOOD...
Replies
12
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom