Healing prayer request

Please kindly pray for my friend his name is ### ### ### (male) he is fighting brain tumors, currently he got headache, nose bleeding and headspinning he is in serious condition right now please pray for him I am really scared but I believe that God will heal him through our prayer please pray for him.
Prayed for complete healing. Also for help to manage this condition. I pray he ends up recovering.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our pet dog ### who has been diagnosed with inoperable tumor in his spleen and pancreas. Vets are not hopeful but we are believing God for a miracle. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
13
Views
199
My name is ### & I have been battling digestive issues for a year now. I thought things were finally managed after a medication dose change but the digestive flares have come back and keep getting worse. Please agree in prayer with me that Jesus is the great physician and nothing is impossible...
Replies
10
Views
188
Hello everyone, I humbly ask for your prayers as I continue to battle X-linked Dystonia-Parkinsonism (XDP), a rare neurological disorder. Please pray that God will touch my body with His healing hand, strengthen my brain, nerves, and muscles, and ease the symptoms I am experiencing. Pray that He...
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom