Healing for my mom ###. As she ...

Healing for my mom ###. As she has right shoulder pain since Last year. Nothing medicine works on her. I don't understand what kind of pain is that if medicine is not working God must work on her pain. I can't see her pain. She can't sleep during night because of pain. Please pray for my mom ### for shoulder pain healing. Amen.
Be healed in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for your continued prayers for my mom, ###, who is fighting stage ### cancer. Please pray for God's healing and mercy over her. May He remove her pain, give her strength every day, and help her continue to live as normally as possible. I pray that God will bless her with a...
Replies
12
Views
223
Request for wholesome healing of my mom , brother and sister
Replies
14
Views
220
Please pray for ### my mom who's going for an embolization procedure tomorrow. Pray that it is a successful procedure and for her healing thereafter. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,887
Members
651,354
Latest member
Driymoronmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom