Healing For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Guest
Please I ask for continued prayer for my Christian wife she has much pain. And is under spiritual and physical attack. Pray for her to be loosed and healed by God according to Matthew 18:18,19,20 And PRAY in agreement together WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also, that her major lab results come back clear today. Also please pray WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22 for our son ### to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks, and be revived and back to normal health.
 
Lord, heal ### and his mother. Amen and Amen
 
2 Timothy 4:7: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

My Prayer For You…Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, “Encourage Me, Help Me to always keep my focus on You and my eyes on my dreams and goals despite the difficulties and frustrations. God don’t ever let me give up or throw in the towel. Strengthen my heart. Let me be of good courage. Encourage me in my faith in You. Help me to continue to work hard, pray without ceasing, seek Your face, wait on You, and trust You while I am waiting. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who sent me this prayer, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.”

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name everyone that I love that stands in need of healing including myself, Heal Them Lord Jesus. Amen!!!

/>http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Adversity-Makes-You-Strong

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger, all over the place. .talking divorce please help I’m lost and afraid. Needs to take...
Replies
9
Views
61
Please pray that my older daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship. Let her see clearly that the exhaustion, financial hardship, spiritual attacks, division, isolation and exclusion is coming from this relationship. I...
Replies
11
Views
100
Please pray that my sweet older daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship. Let her see clearly tonight that the exhaustion, financial hardship, spiritual attacks, division, isolation and exclusion is coming from this...
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,655
Messages
16,813,750
Members
650,935
Latest member
Quiraurmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom