Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Whatever is not right in my body let it be healed, straighten up, aligned etc. No pain, swelling, infections, irritations, inflammations etc etc. Amen. Everything is possible to God.
Feelings healed as possible cause of health issues.
Anything that is not of God get out right now in Jesus name, amen.
I need healing and strength.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


I'm standing in agreement and praying for you ###.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all maladies, inflammation and all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No pain in/around my left knee, around my left ellbow, in my dental flesh/teeth (right side). No pain, inflammation, irritation, unease i those areas. Whatever needs to be REMOVED be removed in Jesus name! Whatever needs to be REPAIRED, be repaired in Jesus name. Whatever needs to be healed...
Replies
11
Views
135
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
133
Father God, I come before You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch upon my son. Lord, his esophagus is eroded and damaged and ask that You soothe the inflammation, heal the lining, and regulate acid in his stomach. I also pray for his lungs and respiratory system. I ask that You...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,959
Messages
16,782,600
Members
648,502
Latest member
Malietheneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom