Heal me of ###, ###, allergies, ### depression

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance.

🙏💓🙏Prayer Focus: God I thank You for Your faithfulness, goodness, grace, and mercy. I thank You for Your healing and deliverance power. God, You are still healing and delivering Your children today. You are The Healer/Deliver. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please heal and deliver me, the writer of this prayer, and all those I know that stand in need of healing and deliverance. God from the top of our heads to the tips of our toes, heal us of every sickness we know and don’t know about that is going on in our bodies. Deliver us from everything in our lives that breaks Your heart. God don't let the enemy of our soul steal, kill, or destroy our lives, health, joy, peace, hope, trust, and faith in You. We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony. We testify that we are saved by the blood of Jesus. We are the healed and delivered of the Lord Jesus Christ. We have the mind of Christ Jesus. We have faith, prayer, and works. The joy of the Lord is our strength. This is our testimony in Jesus' name. Thank You God. Amen!

Matthew 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.


 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
155
Please pray for my depression to lift. I am between jobs and may have to work far away from home. My marriage is at breaking point. I’m so tired. I’m suicidally depressed but still trying to work. I have interviews next week a bit closer to home. I’m an empty nester, menopausal and have over...
Replies
11
Views
49
Please pray for the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ and his warrior Angel's to break this debilitating depression that won't quit. I started going back to church again and now the depression is worse. I know our battl6is not against flesh and blood. I just feel like I have had the wind knocked...
Replies
13
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom