Heal me man of God

Anonymous

Beloved of All
View attachment 165250man if God please heal me I need the new annoying water I have studying for nursing but when I go drop off my CV I never received call for me to go work man of God please deliver me from the evil.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, O Lord, bless me and my family save me from the feeling of uncomfortable heartbeat, I want to feel better and remove the stress and reliefs me to feel better. Amen
Replies
12
Views
69
I was invited to breakfast at a lookout tower, yet there was a 5G cell tower right next to it. As we talked about it, the main person who works at the tower said that something had been done to minimize the radiation. Yet my body feels a bit radiated. Please pray that God will heal me and...
Replies
12
Views
100
Dear God, The Bible teaches us to forgive those who sin against us. I am trying to forgive, but there is a question in my heart. If the person who hurt me receives forgiveness and continues to laugh and live happily, then what about me? Will my life be filled only with pain and waiting? Lord...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom