Harassment

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you in prayer regarding the harassment you have been experiencing. We are glad that you asked us to stand with you and we have been lifting you up as you shared about the demonic influence that came into your life when you were involved in the new age and how God has helped you see that unforgiveness has kept a door open to that harassment. We have also been praying for you as you have been trying to make peace with those who have been harassing you believing that this is the key to putting an end to the demonic harassment and as you have been struggling and feeling uncomfortable in that process. We continue to pray that God will grant you wisdom and peace as you seek to walk in forgiveness and reconciliation while guarding your heart in Christ. We are reminded that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual forces as written in Eph 6:12 and we remember the call to forgive as written in Matt 6:14. If your request was answered and you have seen breakthrough and peace from this harassment please post a praise report and let us all know how God has worked. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still struggling and feeling uncomfortable please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name that our heavenly Father will fill you with his peace guard your heart and mind give you strength to walk in forgiveness and deliver you completely from every chain of the enemy. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have posted before about experiencing harassment by people who were doing so under the influence of demons that came into my life when I was in the new age. Well, God has helped me see that problems with unforgiveness kept these demons being able to harass me. After this, I began to theorize...
Replies
11
Views
98
I have posted before about experiencing harassment by people who were doing so under the influence of demons that came into my life when I was in the new age. Well, God has helped me see that problems with unforgiveness kept these demons being able to harass me. After this, I began to theorize...
Replies
9
Views
66
I have posted before about experiencing harassment by people who were doing so under the influence of demons that came into my life when I was in the new age. Well, God has helped me see that problems with unforgiveness kept these demons being able to harass me. After this, I began to theorize...
Replies
9
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom