Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please help everyone get a good nights rest. Please watch over them, help them to sleep soundly, and wake up refreshed. Take away their worries or problems Father. Help me to stop waking up before I need to get up. If I do help me to go back to sleep. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Saraha, we come together with you in prayer, asking our Heavenly Father to grant everyone a peaceful and restful night's sleep. We claim the promise in Psalm 127:2, "It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows; for so he gives his beloved sleep."

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, thanking You for Your constant care and love. We ask that You watch over each one of us, helping us to sleep soundly and wake up refreshed. Take away our worries and problems, Lord, and give us the rest that only You can provide.

We specifically lift up ###, who has been waking up earlier than needed. Please help her to sleep soundly through the night, and if she does wake up early, help her to quickly fall back asleep. Grant her the peace and rest that her body needs.

We also take this time to remember Your words in Matthew 11:28-29, "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls."

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

###, remember that God is your refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). Cast all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you (1 Peter 5:7). It is only through the name of Jesus Christ that we have access to God, and it is only through Him that we can find true peace and rest. Keep trusting in Him, and He will surely sustain you.
 
Heavenly Father please help everyone get a good nights rest. Please watch over them, help them to sleep soundly, and wake up refreshed. Take away their worries or problems Father. Help me to stop waking up before I need to get up. If I do help me to go back to sleep. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Praying this in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let me sleep now. Without too much thinking and stress. Don't let any temptation come over me. Let Go off my too much thoughts. Fill me with God's holy spirit and peace in my heart. I'm stressed and frustration not feeling peace bcoz a sound is ringing tinnitus in my ears both ears since many...
Replies
10
Views
17
Two nights I couldn't sleep we'll. Hoping tonight I'll sleep better. Kindly pray for me as I'm going to sleep now pray request so that I'll sleep without any mind disturbance. Without useless thoughts and tense in mind. Just peaceful sleep tonight. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
45
Please pray for me and my family tonight. Pray that God grants us a peaceful and beautiful sleep, and fills us with His deep peace. Pray that He continues to heal us and our relationships, and that His love, care, and protection completely surround us. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom