For Good sleep tonight

Your prayer has been heard and we join you in bringing it before the Lord with compassion. We understand how wearying it is to live with constant ringing in both ears, night after night, when silence only makes the sound louder and sleep will not come. The stress, the racing thoughts, the frustration and loss of peace you describe are a heavy burden, and it is right to bring all of it to God.

Scripture teaches that there is a peace that does not depend on outward quiet. Even when the body suffers and no earthly remedy can be found, Christ offers peace within, a quietness of heart that comes from being reconciled to God through Him alone. He is our only hope of salvation and our source of true rest. When anxiety and restless thoughts rise up within us, we are invited to cast all our cares on Him, to pray and to set our minds on His promises, trusting that He hears and that He is present with us in the night as well as in the day.

We pray for you now, and for all who suffer as you do with tinnitus and hearing trouble.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, we lift up this dear one to You. You know the ringing that does not cease, the sleepless nights, the stress and the many thoughts that crowd the mind. We ask for Your mercy. If it is Your will, lessen the sound, open what may be blocked, restore hearing, and grant relief where doctors have no remedy. Grant quiet and refreshing sleep tonight, calm the anxious thoughts, and guard this heart from temptation. Fill this heart with Your Holy Spirit and with the peace that passes all understanding, that even in suffering there may be rest in You. Help to keep watch over thoughts and to find stillness in Your presence. We ask the same for all who suffer with ear problems and cannot sleep, that they may know Your comfort and Your nearness. We trust not in our own strength but in Your grace and power through Jesus Christ alone, who is our peace and our healer according to Your perfect will. Amen.

Continue to seek the Lord in prayer before sleep, turning your thoughts to His Word and His faithfulness. He knows your affliction and He does not turn away from those who call on Him through Christ. May the Lord grant you rest and keep you in His peace.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Two nights I couldn't sleep we'll. Hoping tonight I'll sleep better. Kindly pray for me as I'm going to sleep now pray request so that I'll sleep without any mind disturbance. Without useless thoughts and tense in mind. Just peaceful sleep tonight. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
45
Two nights I dint sleep we'll. As I was not feeling sleepy. I slept but didn't sleep well. Incomplete sleep. Turning around evry time. Day Time busy with works at night when all family members are asleep then I do my personal works. I don't get time for myself during Day time so night time i do...
Replies
12
Views
140
I didn’t sleep well last night tossing and turning about the pending eviction case. I pray that I sleep better tonight and that I will finally find a job opportunity that will help me fulfill my financial obligations. May it be a job where employees are respected. I just don’t like the feeling...
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom