Good morning, pray for man of ###

Eparatakos

Humble Prayer Partner
Good morning, pray for man of God ### have a problem of menstruation ### did this every night ### go for sleep and ### am a married woman please pray with ### in Jesus Christ name Amen
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Sister, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank Jesus my lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my guide and comforter this wonderful day that the lord has made. All three have helped me not to let myself be taken advantage of and not feel bad about it. God touched me last night in a deliverance service and I awoke (...
Replies
10
Views
194
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
307
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom