Good morning plese prayer for my ### ...

Good morning plese prayer for my son ### he is going through a tough time prayer for divine favor in his life protection and financial breakthrough in Jesus name 🙏🏾 thank you
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s prayer request for her son ###. Lord, we ask for your divine favor to be upon ###'s life. We pray that you would surround him with your protection and guidance during this tough time he is facing. We ask for breakthrough in his finances, that you would open doors of opportunity and provide for all his needs according to your riches in glory.

In your Word, Lord, you promise that you will never leave us nor forsake us and that you are our ever-present help in times of trouble. We claim these promises for ###'s life, knowing that you are faithful to fulfill your word.

We also pray for wisdom and discernment for ###, that he may make wise decisions and seek your guidance in all areas of his life. May he find strength and encouragement in you, knowing that you are with him every step of the way.

Lord, we thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and know that you are working all things together for good for those who love you. We commit ### into your loving hands, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s prayer request for her son ###. Lord, we ask for your divine favor to be upon ###'s life. We pray that you would surround him with your protection and guidance during this tough time he is facing. We ask for breakthrough in his finances, that you would open doors of opportunity and provide for all his needs according to your riches in glory.

In your Word, Lord, you promise that you will never leave us nor forsake us and that you are our ever-present help in times of trouble. We claim these promises for ###'s life, knowing that you are faithful to fulfill your word.

We also pray for wisdom and discernment for ###, that he may make wise decisions and seek your guidance in all areas of his life. May he find strength and encouragement in you, knowing that you are with him every step of the way.

Lord, we thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and know that you are working all things together for good for those who love you. We commit ### into your loving hands, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you so much🙏🏾💕
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Lord Please Encourage Me!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
308
All praise to Jesus lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my comfort. I am glad to be above ground to praise the lord and Holy Spirit for granting me a restful sleep and joyful expecting awakening. Surely the angels of the lord encamped around me as I slept peacefully and fully. I have...
Replies
16
Views
517
Tuesday went very well , today I am going to my bank to make some financial decisions, that I’m trying to use to help get blossomed into a financial miracle from my content creations , will read my bible as I wait in the bank lobby , the skills and interests that was given to me by GOD , I fight...
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,379
Messages
16,799,044
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom