Good morning, my name is ###. I ...

Borhan

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning, my name is ###. I have a problem with my skin I have been feeling pain all over my body and along my spinal cord. I am humble asking for your prayers and I believe and trust that the Lord is gonna do wonders and miracles today through your prayers. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
 
i prayed for your healing in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen
Psalm: 103:1-5. Matthew 9:22.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
307
Tuesday went very well , today I am going to my bank to make some financial decisions, that I’m trying to use to help get blossomed into a financial miracle from my content creations , will read my bible as I wait in the bank lobby , the skills and interests that was given to me by GOD , I fight...
Replies
10
Views
214
I speak create command demand decree declare Into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY I have my Soul mate area back healed since I was only taken advantage of used GREATLY all of my entire existence stolen from held down to never be happy or healed GREATLY it is time for my restoration from All the Thieves...
Replies
7
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom