We are praying in ###. I got a vision that there is a young lady you scammed off her furniture last year, and never paid her money. The Lord is saying you must do the right thing and contact the lady, return both the furniture and money. As she’s also a very praying woman. Or else things are about to turn really bad for you. Please do the right as your cry is only the beginning. Even your daughter who got engaged will suffer because of your actions.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please hear my prayer for healing,peace and anxiety,and stress free please I pray for a good day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank You Lord!!
Replies
14
Views
179
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
308
GOOD MORNING APPARENTLY IT IS OVER THE DEMONS THAT RAPE R IN CAGES THEY CANNOT RAPE ME YAY The good news for the WORLD ITS A GREAT FRIDAY. Now moving forward I get one JOB and Yahoo give me my email back that has my song on it period permanently. Now so I can hear myself singing I need peace...
Replies
8
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom