Borelyr

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning Emanuel. Am ### from ###. I have a friend ### aged ### years old. She's diagnosed from tuberculosis, she has been in this condition for over ### months doing her treatment but there has been no improvement, her condition gets ### every day. This has really affect her life, her work and her family. She really needs your prayers please pray for her. We believe she will be healed from this disease through your prayers in Jesus name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Good morning Emanuel. Am siakazamba ### from ### ###. I have a friend ### ### aged ### years old. She's diagnosed from tuberculosis, she has been in this condition for over ### months doing her treatment but there has been no improvement, her condition gets wess every day. This has really affect her life, her work and her family. She really needs your prayers please pray for her. We believe she will be healed from this disease through your prayers in Jesus name.
Let that problem come out of h
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
May that spirit of sickness come out of her life in Jesus might name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In need fora prayer to eliminate bedbugs in my house, have tried some pesticides but they keep coming back
Replies
6
Views
174
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
309
Life in I have a good morning forever. I get a free or cheap 5th wheel in clean good excellent condition trailer that I can live in by the beach somewhere for now until I can get my own home better than where I am at to own of my own that I can control not be terrorized at by Jealous Satan...
Replies
6
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom