Good Evening Will you please Pray I ...

Yrpue

Disciple of Prayer
Good Evening Will you please Pray I am desperately seeking a Full time Job Thank you Sincerely
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to work in the situation you wrote about, and open doors for you to find work. May He bless you and keep you as you trust Him day by day,
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God put an end to the spiritual husband that torment me it's been over ### years. My belongings disappear my passport and license are missing. My medal, rosaries and money disappear too. Please pray for ###.
Replies
5
Views
269
I am asking prayer for my grandfather. He is ### years old. He is having an arteriogram on ###. Please pray everything goes well. Pray that he makes it through without any problems. Please also pray that if he ends up having to have surgery depending on what the arteriogram shows, that the...
Replies
11
Views
221
I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom