Good day sir My name is ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day sir, My name is ### Please sir I need a Godly life partner and turn around in my family I am the one carrying my family burden and it's telling on me financially, mentally etc sometimes I feel like running away Thank you so much sir Thank you Jesus Please Lord show me mercy
Replies
11
Views
745
I speak CREATE Yahoo gets ahold of me and SAYS YES APPROVED O.K. we have found your email U have been asking for it all your life now. WE KNOW U WANT YOUR SONG BACK IN YOUR LIFE THANK U PRAISE THE LORD NEW BEGINNING OR NEW BEGINNINGS I NAMED IT ONE OF THOSE BE GREAT TO HAVE MY MEMORY BACK...
Replies
7
Views
176
Good day sir/ ma, my prayer point still remain the same I want God to touch and transform my junior brother ### ### ### who always drink to stupor and abandoned customer job at the same time rain abusive words on any one that advise him on the bad attitude. He always leave the shop and following...
Replies
9
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom