Good day my father is in ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God. Recently i sent a prayer request for my father regarding his swollen right leg. His was admitted in the hospital. All necessary tests were taken to rule out but still the doctors couldn't find the root cause.But all resutls came negative. Today my father has to do a MRI to see in...
Replies
10
Views
184
I speak CREATE Yahoo gets ahold of me and SAYS YES APPROVED O.K. we have found your email U have been asking for it all your life now. WE KNOW U WANT YOUR SONG BACK IN YOUR LIFE THANK U PRAISE THE LORD NEW BEGINNING OR NEW BEGINNINGS I NAMED IT ONE OF THOSE BE GREAT TO HAVE MY MEMORY BACK...
Replies
7
Views
178
Dear Prayer friends. I know that I have been asking for a lot of prayer but today is a very worrisome day. We have major dangerous storms on the way with chances of severe damaging winds and tornados. I am so scared. I also am very worried about a doctor appointment my son ### has today. Please...
Replies
7
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,334
Messages
16,821,388
Members
651,328
Latest member
Lriarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom