God's Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nemerrooth

Guest
I pray to God Almighty that he cures me from all cancer, cure my son of mental illness; I'm asking the lord’s help to restore our bodies, minds, and souls to good health. I request in prayer that the lord provides me a way for me to provide for me and my family. I pray for large amounts of money (millions of dollars) I pray to purchase nice vehicles to get to and from doctors’ appointments and necessary errands. I’m asking God’s blessings in the blood of Jesus that the lord will bless me and my son ### with good health and wealth and I pray to overcome all of my enemies in Jesus name. I’m also requesting a handsome healthy wealthy faithful husband. I need God’s help to own a beautiful big home in a good neighborhood. I ask these many things in Jesus name. I am asking serious prayer for my son ### ###, ### ###, and my uncle ### ###. I pray that God makes me and my son successful in business. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have four courses left to complete my degree. I am only taking one course per term at this point. The course I am currently in is the history of rhetoric and I am finding it to be extremely challenging. It is an in class course, but our professor does not lecture - he asks a question and...
Replies
11
Views
86
I sincerely ask for prayer for myself, as dealing with technology in daily life does not come easily or naturally to me. I pray for understanding of how the internet and my phone work, so that I can learn and use them the right way. Send patient people into my path who can guide me. Give me...
Replies
10
Views
59
Please pray for ###; after a road accident a year ago, he found a car he cannot keep, and has been looking for another second-hand vehicle; he may consider viewing a car; may God lead him towards the right vehicle and keep it available for him, and grant him protection, traveling mercies and...
Replies
11
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom