God's Favor

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1317
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1317

Guest
I am requesting prayer for God's favor in my work becoming financially profitable as this is an immediate need to provide basic living funds and a year past due debt to be repaid and not have to take bankruptcy next month.
 
May Jesus love takes away your burden from you and open a new door for you. I learn and practice to give 10% of my income for Jesus and please you may also practice it. You will see miracle in your life.
 
Let Us Pray…My Lord and my Best Friend, I thank You that I am a child of the King. I am Your child God. God thank You for loving me. God with all my heart I ask You, in Jesus’ name, “Don’t let me live below my status any longer. Show me how to live in Your divine order; making daily progress toward the goals You have given me. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding from on high.

I submit to You all my dreams, goals and visions. Help me to sift, sort and grasp Your best for my future. Give me the courage to believe and receive goals that stretch my faith and my abilities. Keep me for complacency and toward proactive living. I ask for Your help as I choose to be accountable to You and others for the goals we have set together.

Spare me from self-pity or isolation. All my goals involve others. I ask that You bring new people into my life to challenge me toward greatness. Help me to make a meaningful contribution in all that I do. Make me take excellent care of myself so that I will stay healthy so that I may complete the Work You have given me to do. And make me do all things as unto You in an excellent way.

My greatest desire is to hear You speak to me one day these words, ‘Well done, My good and faithful servant. Well done. Enter into the joy of Your Lord Jesus Christ.’ When You return in all Your Glory. And My God all that I have asked You to do for me please do the same for all those I love and care about, and also the writer of this prayer, and the one who posted this prayer for me in Jesus name. Amen, So Be It Unto Us, In Jesus’ Name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
137
My father in heaven, please bless your servant, favor him and perfect all that concerns him, and take away struggling and hunger from us in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
9
Views
111
Please pray for God's continued favor, protection, deliverance, and provision for my children and me as well as wisdom, discernment, and guidance for me in all aspects of my life. I'm also asking for prayers for a successful outcome for my two young children and me in a probate matter regarding...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom